Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Damn, Leona looks good

IMHO, or taste, she is maybe the best at RLC ever, even beats Irina, K&K and the twins,  on my very subjective ranking list, only considering looks............... Oh! But I now remebered Martina, Linda, Stella and Nicole, it will depend on who I remember, or my mood just then, who I rank above who.... Well, better just say to hell with ranking them!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

IMHO, or taste, she is maybe the best at RLC ever, even beats Irina, K&K and the twins,  on my very subjective ranking list, only considering looks............... Oh! But I now remebered Martina, Linda, Stella and Nicole, it will depend on who I remember, or my mood just then, who I rank above who.... Well, better just say to hell with ranking them!

She's pretty damn hot Ed...that's for sure...:biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree she's definitely up there, but for purely on looks, Jasmine... Irina is up there too, but I don't care for a personality so far... :sad:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I agree she's definitely up there, but for purely on looks, Jasmine... Irina is up there too, but I don't care for a personality so far... :sad:

of course, I forgot Jasmine