Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

She just took the bottle out of the cover, nothing unusual.

I watched in real time last night,and she did give a quick look of the bottle under the covers,but not sure whether she did or did not have panties on.Need to watch replay,which I do not have ability to do. 

20 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

she's not sleeping, she just doesn't feel like getting out of bed. I've had days like that...

Unfortunately,I'm beginning to believe that Kami is sort of just killing time with her life right now while waiting for her next meeting with Ben.Hope Ben becomes the relationship she is looking for,but I have my doubts. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Unfortunately,I'm beginning to believe that Kami is sort of just killing time with her life right now while waiting for her next meeting with Ben.Hope Ben becomes the relationship she is looking for,but I have my doubts. 

I could be wrong about this so feel free to slate me but.... Kami may be faithful to Ben, but having seen from his social media what kind of life Ben leads, I highly doubt he's been keeping it in his pants. He seems like the kind of guy who's lifestyle grants him access* to any woman he wants, so why would he stay faithful to a girl who's thousands of miles away? I hope I'm wrong, for Kami's sake.

4 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I could be wrong about this so feel free to slate me but.... Kami may be faithful to Ben, but having seen from his social media what kind of life Ben leads, I highly doubt he's been keeping it in his pants. He seems like the kind of guy who's lifestyle grants him access* to any woman he wants, so why would he stay faithful to a girl who's thousands of miles away? I hope I'm wrong, for Kami's sake.

Kami has the same access to his social media, so she knows what to think about that.

Just now, Calatilla76 said:

Maybe she's just hoping he's being as faithful to her as she is to him. Or she know's he isn't but she is just too much in love with him to care?

He can take selfies with girls that doesn't mean he sleeps with them. Could be too that they are both in love with each other. In a phone call , she said about their next meeting : "I can wait so you can wait"..., which means he was more looking forward to see her than her to see him, I guess.