Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

40 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Happy New Year Ridge. So I came back to see what the New Years parties would look like. Any ting I missed besides this soso party with the supposed "Angels of Kristy" that everyone goes gaga over. Nice girls and cute but never brought much excitement.

Happy New Year.Don't know about apts.I gave up and watched football games..

44 minutes ago, jham said:

I don't no, I have never heard her scream before like the other night.  You heard what she said when they finished. o my God

I remember Kami yelling and screaming "da,da,da" with Egor.But the most I ever saw her sexually turned on was with the ex-bf from her hometown.He caressed and kissed all over her body,but they didn't have sex because he didn't want to do it on camera.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I remember Kami yelling and screaming "da,da,da" with Egor.But the most I ever saw her sexually turned on was with the ex-bf from her hometown.He caressed and kissed all over her body,but they didn't have sex because he didn't want to do it on camera.

You may be right I had forgotten about that when she keep trying to take out his dick but he wouldn't  let her.

1 hour ago, jham said:

I don't no, I have never heard her scream before like the other night.  You heard what she said when they finished. o my God

Wow I missed this. She had an English speaking dude? She spoke in English? One night stand?

41 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Wow I missed this. She had an English speaking dude? She spoke in English? One night stand?

Some guy from SanFrancisco.He was suppose to come back the following night and give Kami a massage on her bed,but the damn fool stood her up.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Some guy from SanFrancisco.He was suppose to come back the following night and give Kami a massage on her bed,but the damn fool stood her up.

Also,the guy noticed one of the cameras in the restroom and asked if it was for watching the maid,and Kami said "yes."::)