Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

7 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Mines le même jour, et je suis dans le même bateau que toi.

But, I'm surprised. Why was it only Russian participants. Why is not there a quote like RCL or American VHTV. Commercially this would be interesting for them since the international language is English. There would be millions of hadhérers. ??????

1 minute ago, fee said:

But, I'm surprised. Why was it only Russian participants. Why is not there a quote like RCL or American VHTV. Commercially this would be interesting for them since the international language is English. There would be millions of hadhérers. ??????

Makes too much sense for RLC to do it.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, fee said:

Someone once said that RLC isn't available in the countries that these apartments are located in. But, the other night it looked like Adeline and Markus were watching replays of themselves on RLC so that would disprove the earlier theory. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Makes too much sense for RLC to do it.:biggrin:

RLC wants to protect the girls, hence russian and ukrainian, countries where people can't afford a subscription to RLC and languages rarely spoken by the customers.

5 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Someone once said that RLC isn't available in the countries that these apartments are located in. But, the other night it looked like Adeline and Markus were watching replays of themselves on RLC so that would disprove the earlier theory. 

Yes, and they are in St Peterburg, but are also connected to RLC as participants, and I do think you can have RLC in Russia, at least via VPN. But I have never seen these girls watching them.

4 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Either on this forum or on RLCfan forum someone said they had traveled to St.Petersburg and were able to watch RLC there.

42 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

He can take selfies with girls that doesn't mean he sleeps with them. Could be too that they are both in love with each other. In a phone call , she said about their next meeting : "I can wait so you can wait"..., which means he was more looking forward to see her than her to see him, I guess.

What she said was "I can't wait... You can't?... I can't wait one more month, it's so long..."