Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only one month?That must mean they are meeting for Kami's birthday on Nov.11.Don't think Ben is coming to Moscow until Dec.29.

I posted a comment September 30th. This is part of it..

Kamila talked about her birthday as well. I'm pretty sure she has plans to be away on her birthday, returning on the 12th or 13th of November. It's possible her friend will spend some time with her while she's away.

37 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You have it taped ?

Yes I do still have it but there's nothing too interesting. I don't share anything with anyone though, if that's what you were wanting. It's not worth the risk.

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I posted a comment September 30th. This is part of it..

Kamila talked about her birthday as well. I'm pretty sure she has plans to be away on her birthday, returning on the 12th or 13th of November. It's possible her friend will spend some time with her while she's away.

Yes I do still have it but there's nothing too interesting. I don't share anything with anyone though, if that's what you were wanting. It's not worth the risk.

What risk ? Anyway, I only wanted you to check again as I didn't remember hearing what you say. And I use a lot the repeat before posting.