The Wrestling World #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

We have the network here as well but I don't subscribe to Cable TV Services.

If you have a smart TV ,  you can have it as an application I believe in your tv and just pay the 10$ per month .. maybe it works different there and the cable tv services as you say .

Before the network , I needed to download a ppv since streaming wasn’t so popular like now . During the 2000s’ , I was paying a friend in Germany to record it for me and send me the videotape to watch 😂🤣

Crazy old addiction WWE times .. in Greece we have no access as it is a really tiny market to be interested  in the wresting world unfortunately . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you have a smart TV ,  you can have it as an application I believe in your tv and just pay the 10$ per month .. maybe it works different there and the cable tv services as you say .

Before the network , I needed to download a ppv since streaming wasn’t so popular like now . During the 2000s’ , I was paying a friend in Germany to record it for me and send me the videotape to watch 😂🤣

Crazy old addiction WWE times .. in Greece we have no access as it is a really tiny market to be interested  in the wresting world unfortunately . 

I have a friend that has the Network but it's too darn cold to travel 5 miles on a mobility scooter to watch it and have a dead battery before I even get home.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have a friend that has the Network but it's too darn cold to travel 5 miles on a mobility scooter to watch it and have a dead battery before I even get home.

I understand . This is where I watch the shows live streaming since we don’t have the option here .

WATCHWRESTLING.IN

Watch Wrestling Watch WWE Raw online, watch WWE Smackdown Live...

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I understand . This is where I watch the shows live streaming since we don’t have the option here .

WATCHWRESTLING.IN

Watch Wrestling Watch WWE Raw online, watch WWE Smackdown Live...

I have the same application.  I use Brave Browser when viewing.  It stops all those annoying advertisements.

Rhea Ripley underdog selection as I forgot that she was shoved by Raquel Gonzalez , most probably because she will be debuting to RAW most probably very soon ... no more additions , final call 

Daniel Bryan and Rhea Ripley as winners of the Royal Rumble 2021😇

Don't know why wrote in script for Edge to win.  He's no longer championship material.  He's one of those over rated roosters of the past.

What position in the line he pull 28, 29 or 30. I never got to see that match, they cut the feed before it got started. It got cut about half way through KO & RR match.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She fared quite well. Not very often the script someone from a 3rd in position to win it's usually most times who comes in at 25, 26 or 27.

They finally take the risk to go with their young talent and leave behind the past ( look how painful was to watch Goldberg gasping after his match ) by giving a win at an important event . They dated with women , with men they are afraid ( still ) but they will eventually reach there too . Bianca’s genuine reaction after wining was a rare professional wresting moment 😇