Linda & Leon

Good evening everyone reading CC I thought something interesting was to see, because I do not look at this apartment. and I was surprised to see a comic 3some, two girls who looks hot and a guy who seems competent in sex, but in fact I saw two girls who obviously had to do a show to keep his subscribers and a guy who wonders why I'm here several comic moments but one in particular or Carrie rides the guy and Linda says something in Carrie's ear as if to say pretends to have fun and Carrie has made a shout of pleasure too loud to be true of elsewhere Linda has said stop and the girls laughed. 21h50 37 sec. photo 1 The other two photos are just to show that the cam 6 was moved and the new angle is bad and no sound. may be involuntarily I did not seek to know sorry for the fans of Linda and Carrie but this apartment is a joke and has nothing to do on VH if it stays like that. it's just my opinion 1187a3e8-c0ca-4769-8f23-b974aa2e03fc.pnge06c03f9-efc2-4257-b6a1-ce4e53353cf0.png4d9e1dc8-fba7-4339-9912-e8e90a4b9828.png.. more distant view and especially no sound

• Upvote 2

About cam6 during the last night the cat started to meow and sally (linda) get up from the bed to catch him and she throw the cam down to the floor (not on purpose) when she was passing at dark between the bed and wall.

But they must have put in position, since it was a real big achievement at dark have put almost with 100% accuracy the cam position

il y a 3 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

A propos cam6 au cours de la dernière nuit, le chat a commencé à miauler et sally (linda) se lever du lit pour l'attraper et elle jette la came vers le bas au sol (pas exprès) quand elle passe à l'obscurité entre le lit et le mur.

Mais ils doivent avoir mis en place, car il était un vrai grand succès à l'obscurité ont presque 100 mis% de précision la position de la came

Sparkles thank you for your answer, but it's a lot of problems for an apartment that has just opened. ok for the night dexterity of Sally but the sound could be fixed in the day, but maybe people do not look at this apartment and especially the managers ..:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Sparkles thank you for your answer, but it's a lot of problems for an apartment that has just opened. ok for the night dexterity of Sally but the sound could be fixed in the day, but maybe people do not look at this apartment and especially the managers ..:biggrin:

I totally agree with you... and now just happen another some comic moment... 8 seconds must be a record that someone stay at the house... maybe extra hours outside the house

image.jpg image.jpg

(btw 12 minutes distance between fake girls house and Zoi&Tim house)

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, martyen said:

Good evening everyone reading CC I thought something interesting was to see, because I do not look at this apartment. and I was surprised to see a comic 3some, two girls who looks hot and a guy who seems competent in sex, but in fact I saw two girls who obviously had to do a show to keep his subscribers and a guy who wonders why I'm here several comic moments but one in particular or Carrie rides the guy and Linda says something in Carrie's ear as if to say pretends to have fun and Carrie has made a shout of pleasure too loud to be true of elsewhere Linda has said stop and the girls laughed. 21h50 37 sec. photo 1 The other two photos are just to show that the cam 6 was moved and the new angle is bad and no sound. may be involuntarily I did not seek to know sorry for the fans of Linda and Carrie but this apartment is a joke and has nothing to do on VH if it stays like that. it's just my opinion 1187a3e8-c0ca-4769-8f23-b974aa2e03fc.pnge06c03f9-efc2-4257-b6a1-ce4e53353cf0.png4d9e1dc8-fba7-4339-9912-e8e90a4b9828.png.. more distant view and especially no sound

Regard the cam6 sparkles said what it.Regard the rest..you are absolutely correct..watched it all in direct and Tought the same thing as you,and from what I read others also the same,that moment when Linda sayed Carrie for scream and moan more ,were an all time low for VH..an Basicaly also an good demonstration of this two residents(even when they were over Tim place just as guest they were like this..).Think this moment was an import one.

il y a 19 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Je suis totalement d'accord avec vous ... et maintenant viens de passer une autre bande dessinée un moment ... 8 secondes doit être un dossier que quelqu'un reste à la maison ... peut-être des heures supplémentaires en dehors de la maison

image.jpg image.jpg

(BTW 12 minutes entre la maison faux filles et Zoi & maison Tim)

image.jpg

Sparkles I love the first picture if you do not recognize the clothes of Carrie you can think that it is a thief or a clandestine in resuming someone who does not know the apartment. I am kidding