Linda & Leon

i can bee way of..i dont know them better then anyone in her do..but i did see something there at zois place that weekend

There where something i dont know what but it was someth..........that said to me this gone be real hot to see......hope they gone get an apt..

1 hour ago, jontee said:

oki...u meen the girl that  that dont have to show  anything... and not get bangd  everyday so well that her pussy now  are violet and a apt she get.

This is VH,residents should do things,been that way sinse day one,hope will never change and it's one of the best differences regard other major cam sites.Last place residents act more or less like this ones are doing last about two months.

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe they will loosen up in the next few days. We'll see! But if they don't, I hope VH is quick to cancel them and spare their reputation. 

im not sure anymore but i hope for the girls sake...ya thats the only right thing to do

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe they will loosen up in the next few days. We'll see! But if they don't, I hope VH is quick to cancel them and spare their reputation. 

Usualy the first impressions we got from the houses and residents are more or less an good indication on what they gone be,really hope isn't the case.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good luck! These girls are going to be teases and that's about it. Hope they prove me wrong, but I doubt they will. My rationale is that Sally had a month to show us something and in that month she showed us nothing. It's not the real her to be what you and I and many other VH subcribers want to see of her.

Amy as a guess Sally didn't have to partake in sex, but now she has her own apartment & by now she should know the rules to be in a VH apartment