Linda & Leon

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll start viewing this apt after one of the girls starts having some form of sex. If it's just going to be a tease show, I've got better things to do.

Come on! Don't you feel like making it Rain while watching them? :cool:

bandicam_2017-10-31_12-41-44-140.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-31_12-41-56-312.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Alex and Lina did everything well with Tim & Zoi... we can't forget what they already had... and manager can't controll what happen 2 months later.. I don't have much problems with Z&T... for me they aren't worst then G&M/L&M. And since the last two weeks, when sally (linda) leaved they are coming back (slowly) to naked times and sex times

Agree regard G&M and L&M Probrably the two worst houses right now,think z&t started good,then even started being very nice(with Red etc)then at least in my taste(and some others)they gone down and down,but not the worst house for sure.But think Alex and Lina can control an little at least the start of the houses,and this one is being one of the worst starts i remember,maybe things will change who knows.

4 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Place needs a Stripper Pole & more mirrors. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-31_12-40-03-500.jpg

Hehe,A&l should remind this girls they are in an VH house and not in some night house..it's like an poor looking version of barca houses.The..Tease twins.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree regard G&M and L&M Probrably the two worst houses right now,think z&t started good,then even started being very nice(with Red etc)then at least in my taste(and some others)they gone down and down,but not the worst house for sure.But think Alex and Lina can control an little at least the start of the houses,and this one is being one of the worst starts i remember,maybe things will change who knows.

Here i agree with you that they (managers) have to do something.. But at Z&T they did well .. It's really complicated (i believe) to be always will full mood to be naked and having sex.. they seems to be a normal couple and that happen in normal life.. and happen a lot (ok maybe not such a long time) with other couples.. 
And maybe Sally there kills the environment a bit because she wasn't there to be related sexually with them (like happen with rachel and clara)

8 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Place needs a Stripper Pole & more mirrors. :biggrin:

Btw, since the teasing moment from Z&T house i think Kelly (carrie) is/was a stripper.. And maybe Sally also.. 

The body movement (not saying that is exclusively from strippers of course) are very similar