Linda & Leon

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

I want to pull the plug on this apartment & not watch them anymore

Seems the best thing to do,another house giving bad image to VH and the managers in charge.Its the Nothing's all over again.Plaese respect clients.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lots of "tec work" and absoluty zero real action..another tease house sadly.How did Alex and Lina did this to us!?we deserved better.

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I want to pull the plug on this apartment & not watch them anymore

come on guys. they already kissed 1 time in a week . and just remember all of the baths & tits showing when nobody else is in the apt. and the huge orgy during the tech work. just give them a few more days, weeks, months, years, $. and don't forget true voyeurism............  nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

come on guys. they already kissed 1 time in a week . and just remember all of the baths & tits showing when nobody else is in the apt. and the huge orgy during the tech work. just give them a few more days, weeks, months, years, $. and don't forget true voyeurism............  nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember this....whas it casahot that time..or am i wrong..haha

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Indeed golfer indeed.