Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

50 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Everybody has their biases, including me... I just think people should take a step back and try to look at things more objectively sometimes... The way I see it, if you don't like some of the girls, that's your prerogative, but try to separate your dislike from blaming them for imagined slights... 

Anyway, that's my $1.02 worth... lol

Yes, I know they weren't that close to Sher, and I'm sorry for blaming them unfairly, but it is still my opinion, that the twins are stuck up, and all fake. I can't understand why RLC brought them back. Last time, when the twins were there with Gina, those 3 stuck together, mostly ignoring anyone else, that's why I call them stuck up. Many may know that I was not a fan of Gina either, mostly because she totally neglected B2, to stay with the twins, but Gina was alot more fun after the twins left, when she hung out more with Stella.

Sorry, I tried to justify my views, but I realiced it was just more my frustration venting out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sì, lo so che non erano così vicino a Sher, e mi dispiace per colpa loro ingiustamente, ma è ancora il mio parere, che i gemelli sono bloccati, e tutto finto. Non riesco a capire il motivo per cui RLC li ha portati indietro. L'ultima volta, quando i gemelli erano lì con Gina, quei 3 incollati, ignorando per lo più di chiunque altro, è per questo che io li chiamo presuntuosi. Molti si sappia che io non ero un fan di Gina o, per lo più trascurati B2, per rimanere con i gemelli, ma Gina era molto più divertente dopo che i gemelli hanno lasciato, quando ha appeso fuori più con Stella.

Spiacente, ho cercato di giustificare le mie opinioni, ma io realiced era solo più la mia frustrazione sfogo fuori.

the biggest mistake is to keep bringing people back here.
I think the only useful ones might be here: Rebecca, Megan, Rosmary and Jessica.

• Like 1

email send now to RLC

good morning
I think you need your intervention at Leona / Nita apartment.
they are useless, disordered and not respectful of our subscription.
Victoria is awesome, she uses her always-worn heels (naked would be my dream!!)
Also, you do not understand Renata's detachment from Regina and Sher, here she is sad and is not a show.
thanks for your sure intervention.
it would be nice to have an apartment with Rebecca, Megan and bisexual girls without too much limit.

41 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I know they weren't that close to Sher, and I'm sorry for blaming them unfairly, but it is still my opinion, that the twins are stuck up, and all fake. I can't understand why RLC brought them back. Last time, when the twins were there with Gina, those 3 stuck together, mostly ignoring anyone else, that's why I call them stuck up. Many may know that I was not a fan of Gina either, mostly because she totally neglected B2, to stay with the twins, but Gina was alot more fun after the twins left, when she hung out more with Stella.

Sorry, I tried to justify my views, but I realiced it was just more my frustration venting out.

No worries, I kinda figured that it was something like that in the first place... the main reason I commented on it in the first place, is because sentiments like those tend to feed a negative tone here, and it can spiral out of control...

tl;dr - We're good!  =)

• Like 1