Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Angelina was also the same kind of model as Leona, and many girls have worked on photoshoots. But I think Leona is amongst those that has acted most natural while on RLC, if you were going to criticize RLC for moving in the direction of camarads or VV, Leona would have been one of tha last names to mention.

By example, since 3 days i'm crying of happinness about Vicky behaviour, because i see a (supposed ?) girl next door becoming less and less shy. This is my pleasure as a "voyeur".

Leona naked in her bedroom legs wide open is a pleasure because she is beautiful, but  to me it is not a voyeurism pleasure. It is just a very beautiful professional  model as there are hundreds on chaturbate. That is not what i'm expecting when i watch RLC.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

In sher's room. sher is crying

Hmm could she be pregnant?   crazy things happen when you least expect them not that its crazy but hey... just my thoughts...

33 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

By example, since 3 days i'm crying of happinness about Vicky behaviour, because i see a (supposed ?) girl next door becoming less and less shy. This is my pleasure as a "voyeur".

Leona naked in her bedroom legs wide open is a pleasure because she is beautiful, but  to me it is not a voyeurism pleasure. It is just a very beautiful professional  model as there are hundreds on chaturbate. That is not what i'm expecting when i watch RLC.

I don't like the posing for the cameras either, but I want natural behaviour, not hiding either.