Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

I'm caught up on this thread and I'm sorry to all of you when I say this......anybody that wanted the twins back because they are twins,  shame on you!!  With Gina lurking in the wings (the twins are Ginas support mechanism), what were you all thinking and besides all that.....they are twins and sharing the same room (what did you expect).  Another mistake for RLC and another mistake to me!!!  Y'all have a great weekend!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm caught up on this thread and I'm sorry to all of you when I say this......anybody that wanted the twins back because they are twins,  shame on you!!  With Gina lurking in the wings (the twins are Ginas support mechanism), what were you all thinking and besides all that.....they are twins and sharing the same room (what did you expect).  Another mistake for RLC and another mistake to me!!!  Y'all have a great weekend!

you have a nice weekend too harleyfatboy

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

you have a nice weekend too harleyfatboy

Thank you MikeUSA.......I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!  Tomorrow is my families Thanksgiving and I'm really looking forward to it.  There will be 32 family members in attendance and I can't wait to see them all......it might be my last chance!

Have a great weekend Mike U :)