Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WooHoo ...... una pipì e una doccia allo stesso tempo? Che emozione :)

I wrote to RLC to say that here has become a tremendous bore and the choice of large apartments is not very happy.
they replied that if I'm not happy they can give me back the money ....
guys write all of them, maybe they understand something in RLC.
I also said that megan and rebecca did not need much to make us dream

You can blame all the boring days and nights on RLC.  They are the ones responsible for letting it happen day after day, not the girls...........well maybe some of the girls.

You are right Harley the both sides must be blame. I think RLC don't care about what's the subscribers must complaint or suggestion to improve their business. Their only care about the profit they earned.  

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I wrote to RLC to say that here has become a tremendous bore and the choice of large apartments is not very happy.
guys write all of them, maybe they understand something in RLC.
I also said that megan and rebecca did not need much to make us dream

That is because they don't care about their customers.  I tried with numerous emails to them to apologize for a letter I wrote them (I was wanting to rejoin do to complete mental failure on my part......what was I thinking!!) when I cancelled my sub back in February and never once got a response.  That tells me that there is a sucker born everyday or they just simply don't care about you or I or anyone else that has been or is a customer of theirs!!

I do like to read posts where people write to RLC with their displeasure, it still brings a little hope in people for saying that they are just not going to sit back and take it!!!

• Upvote 1

This only showed that the RLC is not open for improvement and not care if you are not satisfy. This is not good. Maybe someday RLC will regret this on how they treat their customer if the business become less subscribers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

This only showed that the RLC is not open for improvement and not care if you are not satisfy. This is not good. Maybe someday RLC will regret this on how they treat their customer if the business become less subscribers.

One day they will regret the way they have treated their customers.  It's just a matter of time!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1