Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

this party end with a shower and go home. lola party ends in a shower and the party is over  yup the same shit 

Everything tonight is deja vu of the Lola parties.

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Usted es demasiado lógico Vortios. RLC no da una mierda acerca de usted o cualquier otra persona. Hay mucho más en la historia de lo que están dejando en! Esto ha sido un problema desde que el primer invierno en B2. ¿Por qué preocuparse de eso ahora? Sólo cierra B2 abajo y reubicarlos en una residencia diferente que no tiene los problemas que hace B2. Sin embargo, ellos tomarán B2 y B4 hacia abajo para no se sabe cuánto tiempo y todo el mundo que es PRO RLC a llorar y lo siguiente que usted sabe que no será a las chicas en marcha de nuevo sin que pase nada lo que nunca. Recuerde mis palabras, ellos apagado esos dos apartamentos y nada va a cambiar ...... sólo tiene que esperar y ver !!!

Perhaps my position is different from that of many of you (and I do not want you to think that I am referring to you at this time). See girls fuck, it was not my pretense when I enter RLC, that can be done on many pages, for less money and even for free, even interact with them if you want.
But there came a point, where I felt that this did not get anywhere, I even realized that more than money, what I lost the most was my time and my dream, not because of my business, but because I did not contribute anything (and I speak of my case in particular, so it is not applicable to anyone), even my personal rapport, I come to a time when it was a point of conflict between us. And that was nonnegotiable.
RLC has its methods to make people stick to the screen, manage the girls and their situations, but as I always say, we are free to accept that, or choose our own route ...

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Todo esta noche es deja vu de las partes Lola.

Friend, you've been in this world for a long time, to know how RLC works. I know that none of this surprises you, the only thing I can say, that you do not think about it much, enjoy as little or as much as you can, and the rest, just do not take it any further.

• Like 2