Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

11 hours ago, happyone said:

I can agree on most all of your comments , but without a punishment in place for flagrant violation of the rules set up by CC, this could become even more and more a free for all, no holds barred, unruly, unpleasant forum.

OH no trust me,when i said , i'm not in favor of having people banned, does not mean i'm soft, if someone deserves it,then boot them out,it's just too bad it had to happen,but so be it,i just hoped that we,as adults, could be more responsible with what we write. As far as i go,i always say, treat someone and write to someone on the web like you would do face to face and own up to your words. A good,adult, moral compass goes a long way,unfortunately in these days, it seems to be on the verge of extinction.

Good afternoon guys..Just a few words about Karol. I know her teasing and tantalising us is really frustrating for a lot of you...Personally I love it!!...

She gave us some great views last night and sh'se giving us a little more every day..For me, she's a joy to watch...:heart:

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon guys..Just a few words about Karol. I know her teasing and tantalising us is really frustrating for a lot of you...Personally I love it!!...

She gave us some great views last night and sh'se giving us a little more every day..For me, she's a joy to watch...:heart:

We all like different things, I think Karol is beautyfull in the shower, but I don't like the tease games. Karol is good at it though, she gives you the impression she'll show more each time, and she almost does, LOL!

I'm starting to like Diane very much, she is abit odd, does some unpredictable things, and doesn't seem to care about the cameras. I love that!

• Like 1