Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

37 minutes ago, CowArt said:

22:45 - Lia is back.

Last time I think I could tell the twins apart, one had a softer skin in her face than the other, maybe I'm out of training, but now I can't tell them apart anymore.

Just now, ed2 said:

Last time I think I could tell the twins apart, one had a softer skin in her face than the other, maybe I'm out of training, but now I can't tell them apart anymore.

Yes, Lia's skin has cleared up completely, but I still have no trouble telling them apart. :heart:

For reasons unknown to me however, they switched sides of the bed yesterday. Now Mia is near the wall and Lia near the camera. I think they're trying to confuse us. :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I noticed the other day that both their complexions are much better now...Lia had the main issues but they both look great now...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Yes, Lia's skin has cleared up completely, but I still have no trouble telling them apart. :heart:

For reasons unknown to me however, they switched sides of the bed yesterday. Now Mia is near the wall and Lia near the camera. I think they're trying to confuse us. :biggrin:

Cow, is Mia carrying slightly more weight would you say?...::)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

if there is any good soul that can make a statement of what Renata says it would be very nice, thank you, I do not understand English

This was another guy. Apparently she has several guys at the same time.

The other day she was talking to a guy that appeared to be her ex. And how hypocratical isn't it then, that she earlier said that she didn't want her BF to have any contact with his ex.

1 hour ago, meran said:

Interesting conversation

23:13 - 23: 16 Renata : I can come  at 6 and  take my money and then go to shopping 

Looks like the guy works at bank which is open till 6pm 

This was her BF.

Renata told him she didn't have any money left but she wanted to go shopping for clothes so she had to come to his place to "take her money".

And notice how her face changes after she hung up. Like her crying last time, it too stopped when the phone call stopped. I think it is obvious that she uses this guy just to get what she wants.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CowArt said:

But fortunately they haven't dressed so similar this time.