Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 hours ago, odpegleg said:

thanks Naga. I wonder if the script ran out tonight on the 3 because Renata usually don't stop that easily after she gets them going. 

Possibly peg, but a few deciding factors might have been that Vicky's on her period, it's Neia's 1st week and I'm surprised she actually got involved that much, they weren't drunk and Renata's bf keeping tabs on what she gets up to, so she toned things down a bit. However, it was nice to see them still interacting after last weeks events, Renata still shedding her clothes at the drop of a hat and Neia willing to join in...:biggrin:

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Possibly peg, but a few deciding factors might have been that Vicky's on her period, it's Neia's 1st week and I'm surprised she actually got involved that much, they weren't drunk and Renata's bf keeping tabs on what she gets up to, so she toned things down a bit. However, it was nice to see them still interacting after last weeks events, Renata still shedding her clothes at the drop of a hat and Neia willing to join in...:biggrin:

Just ignore a lot of this previous post guys. I quickly skipped through events when I got in from the pub last night, and therefore didn't watch it properly. I've just watched it again this morning, and didn't realise it was Neia being dildo'd not Vicky...She's not as shy as I thought...:biggrin:...Yes it was a show, but an enjoyable one as far as I'm concerned...or did some prefer it when it had finished and they all watched TV and fell asleep on the couch...:dodgy: