Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

vic make sure to look at your cams on your phone to make sure to not show the goods and keep your right leg in the right place like we know you will do 

renata wont be happy if she see that you are not doing every thing that she  has showed you to do on rlc 

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

vic make sure to look at your cams on your phone to make sure to not show the goods and keep your right leg in the right place like we know you will do 

she is very good at blocking the goodies.why be naked if that is what you are going to do?what the point?

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

she is very good at blocking the goodies.why be naked if that is what you are going to do?what the point?

that is my point  she was a lot better to watch before renate came to b2  and I know she is a big girl and can make her own mind up with what she does or don't do   but just look at b1 after renata left there    renata  is just a lola want to be  and I think vic is following in renatas footsteps

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

Bud and Jay...You guys are fucking great at crawling from under your stone when a girl isn't quite showing us her pussy...:dodgy:

I wish you'd come on here and post when, for instance, Vicky went almost 24 hrs naked a couple of days ago....:dodgy:

Did you really expect her to bate straight into Cam 12 tonight, bud...with her new toy!!  She needs to get used to it for a start and whose to say she'll bate for us anyway because it's a very intimate thing for the girls. You should be aware of this by now!!......It was her 1st bate on cam, for fuck sake. Give the girl a chance...:angry:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bud and Jay...You guys are fucking great at crawling from under your stone when a girl isn't quite showing us her pussy...:dodgy:

I wish you'd come on here and post when, for instance, Vicky went almost 24 hrs naked a couple of days ago....:dodgy:

Did you really expect her to bate straight into Cam 12 tonight, bud...with her new toy!!  She needs to get used to it for a start and whose to say she'll bate for us anyway because it's a very intimate thing for the girls. You should be aware of this by now!!......It was her 1st bate on cam, for fuck sake. Give the girl a chance...:angry:

She bated on cam????? When?