Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

15 hours ago, bud2966 said:

ed2 no she didn't she faced the cams  and that tells me that you are just like a lot on here  only watch replay and don't really watch one apt  and that is why a lot of the  cc posters don't like when I call the girls out  sorry to all of the so call know it all that think I don't know what I'm saying  when I say something about a girl that I only watched from the first time she came on line  and Renata was very good to watch in her first few weeks  but when she got kicked out of b1 and went to b2 that is when nic started to hide off cams  and if you really watched her from the start you would know  that but I can see you are just like a lot on here  you watch every apt and think you know every thing  about the girls but you and a lot need to  really watch before you say you know  and you cant watch every one 24/7 if you are watching every apt sorry to let you and all the so called  ones on here  know you don't know shit about someone or the way they act or do if you only watch them for one or two hours out of 24  on replay   

I wish I knew as much as you bud.

That's a full stop at the end by the way...:dodgy:

13 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

got that one wrong its almost 5 am and still no girls if they are not at a club then must be a good party ,edit the twins and Dom back at B2  at 4:55 and don't look drunk 

It has been known...:biggrin:...

I did say I didn't think they'd so clubbing based on the fact that I didn't think Karol's short denim skirt was exactly clubbing attire... 

• Like 1