Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Snakeater,  I didn't know I needed your permission to be a part of this forum or it's discussions!!  I am told a lot and I see enough to feel like I can contribute to this forum....good or bad!!  Why don't you just worry about your own self and let others worry about themselves!!  Like I have always said, I trust my main source and all the other sources I have enough to know what I need to form an opinion for this forum.  You can take the majority of these posts and know right away that they are blown way out of proportion!!

Once again, mind your own business and let me do the same!!!

P.S.  It would take a lot of changing on RLC's part before I would ever think about giving them any money again!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is one thing I noticed quite frequently when I was a member,  the lack of hygiene these girls displayed.  They did tend to wear the same underwear over and over and not to mention licking the rim of jars or double dipping that goes on with these girls LOL.

As for sitting on other peoples couches lol, it depends on who those other people are I suppose.  I don't have any problem sitting on any of my relatives couches or some of my close friends but when it comes to people I don't know, I kind of look for a chair to sit on.....a wooden chair at that lol.  I myself along with most of my family have leather as well and like you said, much easier to keep clean!!

11 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Casting and the Money. Safety, Hygiene, it's something they don't care about. I'm aware women can look stunning, but witnessing how they live, I sometimes get the dry heaves. Wearing the same briefs, picking their ass, not wearing briefs and then they roll all over the spots they laid their ass on, such a disgusting site for me. Sorry, I have a hard time sitting on anyone's fabric couch. I have leather, easy to clean. I don't think RLC is going to IKEA anytime soon.. Lol:smile:

Come on, there are cameras 24/7, everyone have to scratch their ass, pick their nose or even take a shit sometimes, even the prettiest girls must do that, even the queen of England, no one live a steril, totally hygenic life, we are humans, not robots

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Come on, there are cameras 24/7, everyone have to scratch their ass, pick their nose or even take a shit sometimes, even the prettiest girls must do that, even the queen of England, no one live a steril, totally hygenic life, we are humans, not robots

I totally agree Ed but you have to admit that it could be a little better LOL.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I was with my wife for over 34 years and not once did I ever see her take a shit or even pee for that matter.  She was pretty anal about that and the hygiene that went with it.  I think it's just more of the different strokes for different folks kind of thing!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree Ed but you have to admit that it could be a little better LOL.

No, I like to watch such things, even gross things, it is real life, but you know I'm wierd in that way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, I like to watch such things, even gross things, it is real life, but you know I'm wierd in that way.

I understand, we have had that talk a couple of times LOL.  I guess what I'm saying is I can see his point as well as your point,  we are all different!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was with my wife for over 34 years and not once did I ever see her take a shit or even pee for that matter.  She was pretty anal about that and the hygiene that went with it.  I think it's just more of the different strokes for different folks kind of thing!

never seen your wife pee??????? Sorry, but it sounds abit strange, husbond and wife, but never been in the bathroom at the same time, did you live in the same house? LOL

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From the 3 vids I seen, it was all one big fake show!  At no time could anyone see any penetration.  The real fucking took place out of the apartment!!!  Another let down and poor display by RLC and it's participants!!!

I tend to agree with you up until the last time he got Renata in the missionary on the couch. Even that wa covered by his pants.  And I want to know what kind of gum he was chewing, because it sure lasted a long time and his jaws never stopped moving.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

never seen your wife pee??????? Sorry, but it sounds abit strange, husbond and wife, but never been in the bathroom at the same time, did you live in the same house? LOL

LOL it does sound strange and other than an emergency piss such as some of the girls you have seen on RLC, she liked to keep her bathroom antics private and to herself.  Her own sister made a comment one time that she couldn't remember the last time she had seen her pee.  Other than that, she was real open and into some kinky stuff in the bedroom!

6 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

I tend to agree with you up until the last time he got Renata in the missionary on the couch. Even that wa covered by his pants.  And I want to know what kind of gum he was chewing, because it sure lasted a long time and his jaws never stopped moving.

LOL that's some good gum isn't it LOL.  I think that most Europeans smoke and would tend to have some bad ass gum to minimize the smokers breath!