Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Come on, there are cameras 24/7, everyone have to scratch their ass, pick their nose or even take a shit sometimes, even the prettiest girls must do that, even the queen of England, no one live a steril, totally hygenic life, we are humans, not robots

I guess that's what makes everyone different, different is OK. Cam or not, I would use a paper towel or head to the bathroom, that's the way I was raised. This is all our them anyway and I do see your point. A Sterile environment has no effect on longevity. I cannot remember the last time I actually shook someone's hands...:smile:

Salut tout le monde, fans des filles en vacances.

Bon, dommage surtout qu'il n'y est aucune photo, ni aucune vidéo du B2. Surtout de la soirée d'hier.

Apparemment, c'était chaud.

Ya vraiment personne qui aurait une photo ou video, svp. MERCI

PS / Qui était la fille qui portait des bas, hier soir. Renata ?

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

if it was not foreseen then why would she have to wear clothes for all 2 girls? and why bring the spanking tool? the guy was called after and he put us 10 minutes to arrive and I do not think he would expect this, he was already out with that bag

They called the guy and arranged for him to come when they were in the bathroom, it was just before they kissed. When Renata spoke on the phone with him in Victoria's bedroom he'd called them to say he'd just arrived, this was nearly half an hour later. And yes, when in the bathroom they must have told them what they had planned for him and he brought some things. But I don't believe anything was planned before this.

• Like 1