Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

just shaving bro lol

What for? I don't think these two have had relations for quite awhile.

Unless I'm reading these two incorrectly (their body language), I don't think they want to be in the same room with each other.  If he's on the computer, she's either reading in bed or in the kitchen (she usually would sit behind him).  If Maya is on the computer, Stepan goes to the bedroom (and he never goes there unless its for sleep). I noticed earlier Stepan arrived home and went into the kitchen where Maya was sitting. They didn't exchange any words and not even a glance. And of course, their sleeping arrangements the past 2-3 weeks seem odd.

I hope I'm wrong but the long term prognosis for these two don't look good.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Howard said:

At least the dog is showing ass.  That's more than Maya has done the past few weeks.

Maya is getting older and is in to her crafts witch she is very good at she shows when she wants and that's cool she is a good kid i think she is just bored with her oldman she acts like she is in a rut 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)