Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And who exactly are you?

Just because something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it can't work for someone else. I don't see either of them in any sort of stressful state of mind. None of them are agitated or in any state of distress. None of them are angry or argumentative towards one another. All you people harping on the fact that they're not fucking or they still live together and NONE of you want to take into account that you really don't have to sit around watching this apartment if you have some sort of personal issue with the way they CHOOSE to handle their own living situation. Just get over it already. 

Fair comment but both are away from here most of the time with Maya sleeping elsewhere 3/4 nights a week. On the rare occasions they are home together they rarely speak and lets face it they both look extremely unhappy (especially Stepan, whereas Maya has her Lover elsewhere). The mental stress must be agonising for both of them. 

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Fair comment but both are away from here most of the time with Maya sleeping elsewhere 3/4 nights a week. On the rare occasions they are home together they rarely speak and lets face it they both look extremely unhappy (especially Stepan, whereas Maya has her Lover elsewhere). The mental stress must be agonising for both of them. 

Exactly. That's why they need to move on.  Maybe if RLC would give them the boot, it would act as a wake-up call for them (especially Stepan). I have a gut feeling he has no family nearby (that he's close to) to guide him or advise him.  Nevertheless, all the guy does is eat, play video games and sleep. 

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

:biggrin:    What miscvoyeur said.   :biggrin:   mental stress does not seem to be bothering them , it must be terribly agonizing for you to look at them  :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

Exactly. That's why they need to move on.  Maybe if RLC would give them the boot, it would act as a wake-up call for them (especially Stepan). I have a gut feeling he has no family nearby (that he's close to) to guide him or advise him.  Nevertheless, all the guy does is eat, play video games and sleep. 

:biggrin:    It must be very exciting to watch him 24/7/365 to know for sure that is all he does. Talk about boring lives !!!!    :biggrin:

1 hour ago, scutus said:

:biggrin:    What miscvoyeur said.   :biggrin:   mental stress does not seem to be bothering them , it must be terribly agonizing for you to look at them  :biggrin:

That was his opinion and he is entitled to it as I am entitled to mine. I have learnt from this forum that it is pointless to even try to reason with you as you have A NARROW CLOSED MIND AND THAT YOU ARE UNHAPPY IF YOU CANT WIND PEOPLE UP.YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY.

3 hours ago, scutus said:

:biggrin:    It must be very exciting to watch him 24/7/365 to know for sure that is all he does. Talk about boring lives !!!!    :biggrin:

You're being foolish.  You've been on CC long enough to know opinions are based on perception from what we view.  Should I bother reviewing one of your 500+ posts and interpret it word for word; knowing you're making an implication vs fact (same applies to Miscvoyeur)? Don't stir the pot. You're not a newbie - you know better (or am I making an assumption that you know better, and not a fact?).

On 12/30/2017 at 12:18 AM, Howard said:

STOP THIS MADNESS!

Doesn't Stepan have an ounce of pride?  Maybe a little self-esteem (enough to fill a Dixie cup?).  He's forever immortilized on the Internet for being a lazy ass good for nothing dumb-fuck who doesn't know when to move on with his life.

Yea, I'm being harsh but he's being a douche.  It's the sleeping in separate beds that should knock him on the head saying "we're done - time to get out and move on".

Same goes for Maya (but to a lesser extent). Maybe it should be HER to get out and move on?

You can't be platonic after being with someone for a long time. I tried - it doesn't work. It's weird. If they fucked a couple times and figured it they're better off friends, that's doable.  But in their situation, they got split, don't look back and move on.  Maya has done that a little (but it doesn't help that she returns to the apartment. Stepan,....what a Nimrod.

1712301049160086.jpg

THAT WHY ON DEC 16,2017 SHE LET SOME OTHER GUY FUCK HER REAL HARD

• Like 1