Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Probably, that's why i said if she's cheating on him, ,I don't watch these 2 much anymore, but he barely leaves the house, so maybe he's gone and they broke up.

I do not think, Maya is cheating, is over for the time being. This guy at least seems to have a personality, something Stephan never had. I hope Maya is happy, that's all that matters :smile:

• Like 1

When was the last time ANYONE as seen Maya laughing and being playful.  Too early to tell if this is a long term relationship but for now, you can see its fresh.  When the dude reaches out for her hand and she obliges, you know she's in 'like'.

What I find interesting is, IMO, Stepan and Maya separated (their 'relationship stopped) 4-8 weeks ago.  That she already shagged a guy a few times after being in a relationship for several years, that does say something about her (lack of?) character (and I am a Maya fan).

Side note: I couldn't tell but is she still wearing a band on her right ring finger (as was Stepan)?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hiddenwood7468 said:

Lamento haberme dado a conocer de este modo, amigos. Yo no soportaba ver así de triste a Maya... Por eso hemos asesinado a Stepan... El cadáver descansa en el fondo del armario...:biggrin:

Stepan es un pendejo, y medio maricon

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They might just be going for an open relationship, since Masha & Sasha seemed to be having so much fun. But maybe not.

Maybe we should get Yury in on this one. Anybody got good audio?

I will say that she looks much younger all of a sudden.

I've been saying for a while that Maya acts like an old lady

1 hour ago, Sinedar said:

This is pretty damn surprising.  Maybe if I followed this apartment more it wouldn't be, or if I spoke Russian.  I hope Stepan is out having some fun too.

Stepan is having fun with the dog

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

When was the last time ANYONE as seen Maya laughing and being playful.  Too early to tell if this is a long term relationship but for now, you can see its fresh.  When the dude reaches out for her hand and she obliges, you know she's in 'like'.

What I find interesting is, IMO, Stepan and Maya separated (their 'relationship stopped) 4-8 weeks ago.  That she already shagged a guy a few times after being in a relationship for several years, that does say something about her (lack of?) character (and I am a Maya fan).

Side note: I couldn't tell but is she still wearing a band on her right ring finger (as was Stepan)?

Big difference seeing her smile, it actually made me smile for the first time. I hope it works out for her, she deserves it. Maybe RLC can put them in someone else's apartment since there are so many deadbeats. IMO :smile:

Interesting, it puts a mood  in the CC topics, 5 pages in 2 Hours.
Everybody come with is explanation and imagine some ending and give some criticism, maybe whe have a new form of "Cluedo", one thing is certain guys you make some life here.

I follow Maya since more of 3 years she is a very interesting personality and i hope she stay on the project and except that it's is life and she deserves to be happy ^^ 

• Like 2

Yes this is a surprise .... so now it makes sense why Maya has not been at the apt many days and nights . This is not a new thing ... if she isn't getting any at home she will find someone with a hard cock . She is young , good looking so probably not difficult for her to attract a hard cock . 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I've been saying for a while that Maya acts like an old lady

The old lady, NOT! "dazed and confused" yes! Maya and only a few do not live for the cameras. The only true Russian in this project, not to say others like Sasha, who are patriots of their own flag. Everyone else tries to act' American or wish they were. I'm sure, there are a few who likes it that way, is all good. :smile: