après nastya, je vous présente viktoria

Typical of the French to try to defend their dying language!!! The reality is most of the modern world speaks English. Most business is done in English. Air traffic control is done in English.

60 million Chinese people are learning English (more than English people living in England!!!

English is the nearest thing to the world language.

When the French can come up with a French word for 'weekend' or 'computer' maybe the quaint local language French might enter the modern world!!!

Having said that French is a beautiful language!!! Shame not many people speak it!!!

this is true, it is no foreign language, I was no exception. I'll make an effort using the google translator that I currently use. hoping to be more understandable!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to say this...but I am not convinced that Nora actually has a (Edited).....if she did I would have found it by now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I haven't found it either...yet.

nastya (Edited) is now closed, I had previously recovered its course pictures! in research, when you hold a thread, you all yours. videos or it is same interview, his parties, his proffession and friends, you all! small seret on viktoria, it even made the theater with Kiko!

Typical of the French to try to defend their dying language!!! The reality is most of the modern world speaks English. Most business is done in English. Air traffic control is done in English.

60 million Chinese people are learning English (more than English people living in England!!!

English is the nearest thing to the world language.

When the French can come up with a French word for 'weekend' or 'computer' maybe the quaint local language French might enter the modern world!!!

Having said that French is a beautiful language!!! Shame not many people speak it!!!

tu ne sais pas à qui tu t'attaques "roastbeef". Je ne suis pas du tout anti-anglais, au contraire - mais dans mon message, je n'attaquais pas du tout les anglais ou ceux qui parlent anglais à travers le monde, contrairement  à toi qui critique les Français dans leur ensemble ; c'est bas et c'est pas digne de ce forum.

Et ce n'est pas parce qu'une majorité de gens font une chose que cette chose est bien. Par exemple, une majorité de gens font la guerre, donc c'est bien et normal ???

Être anglais n'est pas une référence mais une exception. Les anglais ont refusé l'Europe, refusent d'aider le peuple Syrien... Il faut dire qu'un pays tout près de chez eux se fait la guerre depuis des décennies : l'Irlande.

Mais tout l'Angleterre s'extasie devant la naissance d'un bébé et s'arrête de vivre pour sa naissance. Et n'oublions pas la grande Margaret Thatcher !!!

Et je vais traduire ce que j'ai écrit pour que tu puisses le comprendre...

You don't know who you're attack "roast beef". I'm not anti-English while, on the contrary - but in my message, I was not attacking at all English or English speakers around the world, unlike you who criticize the French as a whole it 'is low and it is not worthy of this forum.

And it is not because a majority of people do one thing that this thing is well. For example, a majority of people are at war, and therefore is good and normal??

Being English is not a number but an exception. The British refused Europe refuse to help the Syrian people ... It must be said that a country close to home is the war for decades: Ireland.

But England went into raptures at the birth of a baby and stops to live for birth. And do not forget the great Margaret Thatcher!

And I'll translate what I wrote so you can understand ...

My excuse at Forum for these words but there are words that we must not say.

Britain has defended freedom around the world for centuries and has been on the side of right each time.

Mrs Thatcher was the greatest British leader since Churchill and created the modern idea of privatising public services, copied by almost every western nation.

I am appalled that we voted against attacking Syria however who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? Rebels burn Christian churches and attack Christians. Assad kills his own people. It is a no-win for the West. I am sure France can sort it out!!!!

Hmm. Perhaps she should be warned.

(Edited)

Somebody wanna translate this for English speakers?

Si nous, français, nous devons traduire en anglais nos mots, pourquoi vous, qui parlez anglais, ne traduireriez pas ce que vous écrivez en français ?

Personne n'a dit que nous devions traduire en anglais ce que nous postons...

Un brave type a simplement demandé si quelqu'un voulait bien traduire...

Guest Squirrel

Britain has defended freedom around the world for centuries and has been on the side of right each time.

Mrs Thatcher was the greatest British leader since Churchill and created the modern idea of privatising public services, copied by almost every western nation.

I am appalled that we voted against attacking Syria however who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? Rebels burn Christian churches and attack Christians. Assad kills his own people. It is a no-win for the West. I am sure France can sort it out!!!!

Syria is a former French colonial possession.

So was Viet Nam.

Didn't work out for America too well. We don't do war well, anymore, it appears.

My country was better off when the Royal Navy policed international commerce.

'Nuff said.

So where is Nora?

nastya (Edited) is now closed, I had previously recovered its course pictures! in research, when you hold a thread, you all yours. videos or it is same interview, his parties, his proffession and friends, you all! small seret on viktoria, it even made the theater with Kiko!

Hey man...C'est devenu du charabia ton truc... Je parle français et anglais mais là, je ne pige plus quedal...