après nastya, je vous présente viktoria

On the contrary, thank you corboblanc for sharing this information. We now know her name and her relationship to them.

I've read the public parts of her (Edited) and seen a little timeline information about her (nothing very personal--more like that she was in some city or country in some year).  And there are some very nice pictures of her on those pages.  The main thing I learned was her name. Others had already figured out and posted that she is currently in (Edited). I did not see anything in those pages which would reveal what her relationship is to Nora or Kiko.  So I still don't know that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary, thank you corboblanc for sharing this information. We now know her name and her relationship to them.

care to share with those of us that do not understand the language what their relationship is?

Of course nothing is 100% unless information comes straight from them, but since they all have the same name, logic would dictate that Vika is Kiko's sister.

il est naturel, a observer des gens pendant des semaines ou des mois, de vouloir en savoir plus sur eux, mais nij a raison, il ne faut pas les mettre en danger et les harcelants!! dévoiler les identités et les noms des participants amènerait, à terme, la fin de RLC. je publie personnellement des photos pour faire plaisir aux membres de CC, en enlevant soigneusement le nom des lieux qui pourrait apparaitre sur les photos,et garde pour moi leurs veritables identités....

Guest NL Forever

sorry to say this...but I am not convinced that Nora actually has a (Edited).....if she did I would have found it by now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Typical of the French to try to defend their dying language!!! The reality is most of the modern world speaks English. Most business is done in English. Air traffic control is done in English.

60 million Chinese people are learning English (more than English people living in England!!!

English is the nearest thing to the world language.

When the French can come up with a French word for 'weekend' or 'computer' maybe the quaint local language French might enter the modern world!!!

Having said that French is a beautiful language!!! Shame not many people speak it!!!

Guest kevinbsam7

sorry to say this...but I am not convinced that Nora actually has a (Edited).....if she did I would have found it by now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I haven't found it either...yet.

Guest Squirrel

English is the nearest thing to the world language.

When the French can come up with a French word for 'weekend' or 'computer' maybe the quaint local language French might enter the modern world!!!

Having said that French is a beautiful language!!! Shame not many people speak it!!!

Agreed.

Often derided as "provincial Latin," the French language gained popularity when the French had the largest army in Europe, and was utilized primarily for diplomatic discourse. Did you notice that the French have written consonants but they only speak with vowel sounds? Makes it a bit harder for Germanic linguistic tribes to master. (At least they have decent wine, bread, cheese, and some very attractive women. I speak those languages any day of the week.  ;))