après nastya, je vous présente viktoria

Guest Squirrel

there are 4 or 5 days

Il y a (de jolies filles sur RLC) = there are (some hot bimbos on RLC).

J’ai niqué Nora il y a 3 jours = I had a sex with Nora 3 days ago and not there are 3 days.

If someone could let Google traduction know about this basic rule when you do some translation between French and English…

You forgot to mention that Google Transmutilate can't understand gender pronouns (he, she, it) even though English (and Dutch) don't utilize gender for other nouns, pronouns, or objects. GT defaults to male pronouns for English translations. This is one of the few screwups in English grammar that confuses the hell out of the English readers here at CamCaps. (Is the OP referring to the boyfriend now? Or is he talking about the girl?).

Also, if you want to translate your message into English, put a space AFTER a period at the end of a sentence. Google Translate won't understand the first word of the next sentence.

It's a pain, but not having a universal spoken language has been a problem throughout human history. Thank goodness for wine, women, or song, or we would have all killed each other long ago. Fortunately, we CamCaps members share a common (if not slightly bizarre) quest. We are tough; we'll overcome this issue.

I promise not to rag on Google Translate any more. It's actually amazing technology.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

I bet you are also good at quizzes!!!!

Only sometimes. Off topic, but how about a game module for CamCaps: "Today's Jeopardy categories: "N&K", "DOG", "Vika", "Kitchen", and "Fat Suits"...

NL would have to be the host, otherwise he'd win every time...

Hmm. Perhaps she should be warned.

(Edited).

Somebody wanna translate this for English speakers?

Google translate is a bit rough, but I think, basically, he said that (Edited)  proving that the residents of RLC follow what's said on CC. So you can use that to pass them messages.