après nastya, je vous présente viktoria

nastya (Edited) is now closed, I had previously recovered its course pictures! in research, when you hold a thread, you all yours. videos or it is same interview, his parties, his proffession and friends, you all! small seret on viktoria, it even made the theater with Kiko!

Hey man...C'est devenu du charabia ton truc... Je parle français et en anglais mais là, je ne pige plus quedal...

and this is normal! it is the joy of the translation!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britain has defended freedom around the world for centuries and has been on the side of right each time.

Britain has defended it's interests around the world for centuries, they have not always been on the side of right.

I kinda thought the same thing. Being on the winning side and being on the right side isn't always the same thing.  :P

but as someone mentioned before: Nuff said, where's Nora :P

Guest NL Forever

sorry to say this...but I am not convinced that Nora actually has a (Edited).....if she did I would have found it by now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I haven't found it either.

nastya (Edited) is now closed, I had previously recovered its course pictures! in research, when you hold a thread, you all yours. videos or it is same interview, his parties, his proffession and friends, you all! small seret on viktoria, it even made the theater with Kiko!

Perhaps you would be so kind as to share your findings privately via PM?

I do love a good political debate but perhaps this forum is not the best place!! Nora distracts me too easily!!!

I agree. Politics should be in Random Discussion, and Nora (and Vika) should be here. Better yet, they should be in my bed!  ;D

there are 4 or 5 days

Il y a (de jolies filles sur RLC) = there are (some hot bimbos on RLC).

J’ai niqué Nora il y a 3 jours = I had a sex with Nora 3 days ago and not there are 3 days.

If someone could let Google traduction know about this basic rule when you do some translation between French and English…