Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

everyone is awake...the game of thrones has begun...glasha doesnt look all that happy..she was more open and willing to share when drunk....this is very interesting.. she is ignoring the guy....i suspect if the guy stays long enough he would also try his luck on sonya...such guys are have so many hot girls that the only excitement for them is changing the girls...sex with the same girl no matter how hot, is not exciting for long...

dont know for how long is he in the country...

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way it is in this day and age. If girls had Passwords on their Vagina's it would be 1234.   :biggrin:

Hey, how did you figure out my password to my phone, I thought it was bullet proof

• Like 1

correct me if i am wrong...because of angiee...glasha and sonya kept themselves locked inside the room for about 15-16 hrs...and now they are back again in the room...angie is being a bitch here...she needs to be more sensitive to other girls here...its like she has a trophy and she is showing off non stop... if glasha gets a little bitchy and flexes her muscles...she can easily get the guy in bed...his moral compass is already broken...he wants to sleep with as many girls as possible before his vacation ends...

Just now, Zinc said:

correct me if i am wrong...because of angiee...glasha and sonya kept themselves locked inside the room for about 15-16 hrs...and now they are back again in the room...angie is being a bitch here...she needs to be more sensitive to other girls here...its like she has a trophy and she is showing off non stop... if glasha gets a little bitchy and flexes her muscles...she can easily get the guy in bed...his moral compass is already broken...he wants to sleep with as many girls as possible before his vacation ends...

Glasha could always come clean and tell Angie they fucked when she was out of the room...That would quickly change the dynamics of the apt...:dodgy:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Glasha could always come clean and tell Angie they fucked when she was out of the room...That would quickly change the dynamics of the apt...:dodgy:

i think the obligation is more on the guy to come clean...coz when they had sex, there was nothing between angie and the guy as such...having said that...there is actually no obligation on anyone...the guy doesnt want commitment...i think he hasnt moved in only for angie...its the excitement of being in a apartment with 3 hot girls, all having their own bedrooms...and all being single...

as far as i know playboy mentality...his main excitement would be to secretly have sex with the other girls in the apartment whenever he can get some alone time with them...on weekdays girls have a schedule...angie goes out everyday in the morning...glasha in the afternoon..sometimes sonya goes, sometimes not...the guy will have many chances with all three girls...this guy is having a fantastic vacation...free accomodation with hot girls...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe Zinc...But he's a 1st class prick in my world...

haha...to be honest...i want the girls to fight and then kick him out...instead of him enjoying the competition...and playing with all the girls (i have more soft corner for that perverto guy...atleast he is loyal to angie)..esp i want my sonya to be safe from him... but eitherways...this apartment is exciting...congrats to RLC...

Just now, Zinc said:

haha...to be honest...i want the girls to fight and then kick him out...instead of him enjoying the competition...and playing with all the girls (i have more soft corner for that perverto guy...atleast he is loyal to angie)..esp i want my sonya to be safe from him... but eitherways...this apartment is exciting...congrats to RLC...

I'll give you that..It's certainly interesting...::)

• Like 1