Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Saved by Glasha

so the real question is ? Is Glasha a woman ? Is Glasha a Child ? or is Glasha a seductive sensational girl next door that all men fantasize about, that will forever be known as a shining star of RLC ? 

See the source image

And the answer is "NOT TO BE" as usual with these girls..... can anyone other than myself complete and total "FAILURE"

"

• Like 1

when in the afternoon the guest slept in angie's room i thought tonite sonya and glasha must be bringing in guys hence they cant let the guest sleep with them...but no luck... the guest did go out with angie but they dont seem very close....like the way angie was with that other girl...

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

so the real question is ? Is Glasha a woman ? Is Glasha a Child ? or is Glasha a seductive sensational girl next door that all men fantasize about, that will forever be known as a shining star of RLC ? 

And the answer is "NOT TO BE" as usual with these girls..... can anyone other than myself complete and total "FAILURE"

2 and 1/2 week, still turning away to change clothes!

37 minutes ago, Zinc said:

when in the afternoon the guest slept in angie's room i thought tonite sonya and glasha must be bringing in guys hence they cant let the guest sleep with them...but no luck... the guest did go out with angie but they dont seem very close....like the way angie was with that other girl...

The guest is Angie's sister...

9 hours ago, again said:

The guest is Angie's sister...

really??? they look nothing alike....and dont even talk like they are very close.... how did princess angie allow her sister to mix with common folks yesterday night...:huh:

look everyone was blaming that perverto guy....i was the only one who took his side...that he was exclusive angie friend....and she didnt really resist him so probably gets lots of favours in return from him...in her work life outside the apartment...look he is back now...and she is happy

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

alors le pervers aura la chance de la toucher de toutes les manières possibles ... tandis que les membres du RLC verront la meilleure partie ... angie revient fatiguée, se brosse les dents et s'endort ...:dodgy:

hi hi, very funny