Need help???

I know a surefire cure for Angie and loverboy's problems. All they need is a prescription to see couples, Drs. Bogdan and Nelly  or Drs. Masha and Sasha for some sessions. They'll fix their problems. I am saying this because no one and I mean no one should last only 3-5 minutes. I know it's been said a million times on here, but no woman likes a guy who can only go so far and so long. I guarantee that if everyone was at the levels of B&N and M&S, this site would explode with more subscriptions, and hence, more viewers. 

1 hour ago, bigjosh88 said:
I know a surefire cure for Angie and loverboy's problems. All they need is a prescription to see couples, Drs. Bogdan and Nelly  or Drs. Masha and Sasha for some sessions. They'll fix their problems. I am saying this because no one and I mean no one should last only 3-5 minutes. I know it's been said a million times on here, but no woman likes a guy who can only go so far and so long. I guarantee that if everyone was at the levels of B&N and M&S, this site would explode with more subscriptions, and hence, more viewers. 

Dr. Sasha will fix him up. All he has to do is drop the soap and bend. He'll be singing Soprano for a Month   :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigjosh88 said:

Hate to break it to you but not every guy on the planet can last as long as you want them to in bed. If the girls don't seem to care, then neither should you.