Ary & George Part #1

Just now, fasterboss said:

I agree, sometimes the explanation is anything but logical

We here at CC live in a different "world"  because we talk about it, we discuss it, we put pictures of it... if one don't see a situation other could see and write here.. But we can't forget that maybe 99% of the rest of the viewers don't have this kind of luck, don't "know" the forum... so opposite to us they don't know big part of the situations that we know

don't know if was clear on what i tried to say

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We here at CC live in a different "world"  because we talk about it, we discuss it, we put pictures of it... if one don't see a situation other could see and write here.. But we can't forget that maybe 99% of the rest of the viewers don't have this kind of luck, don't "know" the forum... so opposite to us they don't know big part of the situations that we know

don't know if was clear on what i tried to say

But remember of those 99% or less,most that were watching seen exactly the same thing as we in cc,for example if I wasn't in cc and just watching them in guest room I would see it and knew what happened.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I have the same feeling,

I hope this is not repeated so as not to ruin an apartment with a lot of potential

Agree,one of the worst things that could happen to an house it's to have someone covering the cams,it creates in not trustful feeling that could be hard to recover.Myself was surprise the guest didn't cover the kitchen cams minutes ago..she was there and with cams working fine.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But remember of those 99% or less,most that were watching seen exactly the same thing as we in cc,for example if I wasn't in cc and just watching them in guest room I would see it and knew what happened.

Yes for sure we aren't the only one to saw it.. but i still think it's a little bit different. 

I remember when i was more active on reports (summer) to notice that they don't receive a big number of reports (according to Report ID increases) and maybe most of the situations that we saw here and talk and someone said, 'send a report' .. a 'alone' guy could not have the same action .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,one of the worst things that could happen to an house it's to have someone covering the cams,it creates in not trustful feeling that could be hard to recover.Myself was surprise the guest didn't cover the kitchen cams minutes ago..she was there and with cams working fine.

Come on... it's no reason for all that.. They are new, it was the first time and it was guests... There was a lot worst situations and the houses are still here and with viewers 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Come on... it's no reason for all that.. They are new, it was the first time and it was guests... There was a lot worst situations and the houses are still here and with viewers 

Thank you for this beautiful words ! 

• Like 1

..Well I don t really know what to say ..I didn t expect at that .. it was not the first time they come in our appartament and we don t have words anymore ..

We are so so sorry about that...i don t have words anymore about that .

They know about the cam,they was fine with tha..and now this...

We are so so sorry about that and hope we didn t disappointed you guys ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

..Well I don t really know what to say ..I didn t expect at that .. it was not the first time they come in our appartament and we don t have words anymore ..

We are so so sorry about that...i don t have words anymore about that .

They know about the cam,they was fine with that,last time just make sex..and now this...

We are so so sorry about that and hope we didn t disappointed you guys ...

Tks for your explanation, we know it's not your fault. It was really weird because in fact it wasn't the first time they visit you and they had sex... I guess it was more like to joke with us like... "ahhaha the viewers watch us last time but now we will play with them"

But you and George should tell them that what they did was stupid and could be prejudice to you as tenants and as managers

P.S. Hope you are better from the george bullseye shoot :biggrin:

:heart:

• Like 1