Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe because of the blanket the cam showed odd readings and an automatic system thinks its broken ans takes it off list.

So tat would happened the same way in for exemple Freddy cam working very bad(most of time it's seems it was just green and messed up)and the thing continued working for days..now this dude covers the cam and in couple minutes or so the cam vanish,but well everything it's possible.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't worry so much about this... Was bad, but it will always be a first time, now it's already done (it seems really like a 'joke' by their reactions). Tomorrow you will talk with them and explain that this are prejudice to you and george and they have to understand...Β 

Yes. You have right here ... Thank you again for this support ! 😍

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

tomorrow is the new year and this unfortunate episode belongs to last year:biggrin:

Β Happy New Year to you and George, with great health and happiness.:heart:

Yes. It it good it was from last year.Β 

Happy new year too ! Thank you so much for all ! 😍

16 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I understand it's not your fault,

but people can not stand watching blocked cams

I'll continue to see you, it was the first time and it's not your fault,:heart:

Β 

These guests were in these houses a couple of days ago, where the faulty VHTV. Although the camera was reported to be closed with a cloth, the house was insistently not informed

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Just tell them to have their next round on the living room couch and all will be forgiven.Β Β :angel:

And with the dude facing an cam all the time and saying repeateadly..I will not cover again..I will not cover cam again.

Archived