Ary & George Part #1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heeeeey guys ! 

Sorry for the all inconvenience of this days ! Now we are at normal,again and we promise you..we will be more careful at the guests ! 

Hope you are not upset us,but hope you know it was not our fault ! 

Kiss and hugs ! ❤️💋 

And hope this to be the best year ! 

2 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Heeeeey guys ! 

Sorry for the all inconvenience of this days ! Now we are at normal,again and we promise you..we will be more careful at the guests ! 

Hope you are not upset us,but hope you know it was not our fault ! 

Kiss and hugs ! ❤️💋 

And hope this to be the best year ! 

You and George just need to find a more crazier couple that will do things on cam,a lot of us feel when the guests are not at easy etc,an exemple it's that they didn't took an single dam shower hehe,so Gess this last events as in some manner an good thing,an learning.It would be great to see an girl,or an couple more involved to you and specialy(if there isn't an possibility of an second guestroom cam)that guests do more things in livingroom coach,well regard the other things think most of us agree that not your fault.Probraby those two very hot brunets won't want to join for something..but would be great,the last guest couple looked fine,ok but this episode two were in another level.well that's all,have no doubts a lot good moments will come from this house.

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You and George just need to find a more crazier couple that will do things on cam,a lot of us feel when the guests are not at easy etc,an exemple it's that they didn't took an single dam shower hehe,so Gess this last events as in some manner an good thing,an learning.It would be great to see an girl,or an couple more involved to you and specialy(if there isn't an possibility of an second guestroom cam)that guests do more things in livingroom coach,well regard the other things think most of us agree that not your fault.Probraby those two very hot brunets won't want to join for something..but would be great,the last guest couple looked fine,ok but this episode two were in another level.well that's all,have no doubts a lot good moments will come from this house.

Well and we hope all to be good !❤️ 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Ary and George! :heart: Been missing you guys. Hope you had a fantastic new years evening! All the best for 2018!!  :heart:

snapshot3.jpg

Hehehe ! Heeey my sweety ! And we hope you to had a best year ! Missing you too!! Kiss ! ❤️💋❤️💋

23 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hehehe ! Heeey my sweety ! And we hope you to had a best year ! Missing you too? Kiss ! ❤️💋❤️💋

I will for sure!  Muuuuaahhh!  Now, where did that subscription go!  Damn it, it managed to run out on me. I'll have to get that fixed soon. :heart:

Archived