Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

amy

Haha! Yes, I know she’s a bit cum shy now! If you’ve never had cum in your eyes, you would be too! It’s a gamble worth taking though. Don’t be too scared Ary! Hehe! 😭😳

• Like 1

3 minutos atrás, Amy3 disse:

Haha! Sim, eu sei que ela está um pouco esperta agora! Se você nunca teve cum em seus olhos, você também seria! É um jogo que vale a pena levar embora. Não tenha muito medo Ary! Ele Ele! 😭😳

You saw this too.

16 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

You saw this too.

Yes I know about the cam covering incident. That sucks for them cause I think VH fines them even if guests cover the cams. It must be made very clear to guests that they cannot molest the cams ever. But did Ary also scold them for having blanket sex the next day?

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes I know about the cam covering incident. That sucks for them cause I think VH fines them even if guests cover the cams. It just be made very clear to guests that they cannot molest the cams ever. But did Ary also scold them for having blanket sex the next day?

I'm referring to the gift you have of george cum in ary's eyes,:biggrin:

it's at the bottom of the page

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes I know about the cam covering incident. That sucks for them cause I think VH fines them even if guests cover the cams. It must be made very clear to guests that they cannot molest the cams ever. But did Ary also scold them for having blanket sex the next day?

Well just I speack with them about that ...but i think I speack at walls...they will not comd back faster at me,promise you ! 🤗😂

On 12/30/2017 at 9:43 PM, jabbath1987 said:

BullsEYE George... Poor Ary :heart:

AryGeorge2.gif

Awww, my poor sweet Ary! Oh, I missed this. He got her good! It’s a burning pain and takes over your whole eye. Takes an hour or so to recover from it. Definitely makes one scared about it in the future. Don’t be scared Ary!! Please don’t be scared!!  I’m guessing that she had a few choice words for yours truly after that. Forgive me Ary! 😂🤣😜😁❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1