Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Think so Ash! Fair skin can't hide the heat of passion. 🔥

Ary has such beautiful smooth soft skin, doesn't she?! I see a lot of people complimenting her on it, one of many reasons George can't keep his hands off her!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I love a man who let's his cum fly. There is a risk of an eye shot, but that's part of the fun if you are me. Risky and dangerous! Lol 

It's fun for the shooter, less fun for the shotten! You know we on the same page with flying cum! Don't think we'll ever see George shoot into his palm!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ary has such beautiful smooth soft skin, doesn't she?! I see a lot of people complimenting her on it, one of many reasons George can't keep his hands off her!

I'd be giving her massages every day! I'm trying to convince them to move the couch out and set up an oil wrestling arena! 

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

It's fun for the shooter, less fun for the shotten! You know we on the same page with flying cum! Don't think we'll ever see George shoot into his palm!

Again 😁

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha You're so crazy

I betcha there are more then a few guys here who have accidentally shot themselves in the eye. None of them would ever admit it though. Lol! 😁 

Good night Ash! ❤️💋

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

I betcha there are more then a few guys here who have accidentally shot themselves in the eye. None of them would ever admit it though. Lol! 😁 

Good night Ash! ❤️💋

Lol ,If they have a sense of humor they would, lets pose that question tommorow! Good night!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Really like how Arya and George know the importance of apeal and satisfy the viewrs,always tought this was an important thing,and when done right could be win win situation both for the residents and viewrs.Some that the option(and they have that right)to just ignore us most of time or even hide from us and those type of things(the Nothing's were the best exemple)and look how they last in houses...A&G are no doubth smart persons,kudos!.

• Like 2