Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

HarleyFatboy

Just got home about 10 minutes ago and by the time I took care of all my old man stuff, it was time for me to say to you all.....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I know that I am probably the last person to say this and that is what I was hoping for with my American counterparts!!  I don't really care about the forum anymore but I do actually care about you all !!!  It's times like these that we all need to put aside our differences and get along.  You can not have a forum where everybody agrees with each other because it just won't work!

Have a great Christmas and thank you all for making this forum something special !!!

PS.....I was going to post this in every thread but I don't have the stamina that H1 has :)

• Like 6

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just got home about 10 minutes ago and by the time I took care of all my old man stuff, it was time for me to say to you all.....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I know that I am probably the last person to say this and that is what I was hoping for with my American counterparts!!  I don't really care about the forum anymore but I do actually care about you all !!!  It's times like these that we all need to put aside our differences and get along.  You can not have a forum where everybody agrees with each other because it just won't work!

Have a great Christmas and thank you all for making this forum something special !!!

PS.....I was going to post this in every thread but I don't have the stamina that H1 has :)

:biggrin: Yes-Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Harley

• Like 2