Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

so, if we ever decide to give a gift together for the girls we know what they seriously need: AN HAMMER !!! :biggrin:

No I've said it before.  They do not need a hammer.  They need a ME.  So never mind crowdfunding a Pizza store.  How about crowdfunding a Plane Ticket for me.   :biggrin::biggrin::arrow:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roksis said:

And I wanna tell too! 

I can't keep my mouth shut and closed.

And about Nina. 

Yep. She lazy. 

But this is doing Kira.

Cause she dont wanna that Nina doing something. 

When Nina ask a question, how can I help you my dear wife?

Kira tell. 

Oh please. Dont doing nothing. 

I wanna doing this. 

But sometimes I see that Nina doing something in the apartments.

She can wash dishes. 

Wash the floor.

And like when in the house very romantic mood.

I think that maybe Nina doing so small in the house it's because she may be sick.

She often in the bed. 

Many sleep.....

She work on the phone and laptop from the house. 

And girls many times talk about blood and doc and hospital so I think that it can be something serious.

Hi Roksis,

Thank you for the insight in Nina and Kira. It helps the discussion when someone can tell something more about their life by translating bits and pieces. yes, we have seen Nina active sometimes.

I hope that Nina is not sick?!? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

No I've said it before.  They do not need a hammer.  They need a ME.  So never mind crowdfunding a Pizza store.  How about crowdfunding a Plane Ticket for me.   :biggrin::biggrin::arrow:

you'd like go to live near them for be an helpful neighbor? good, but be careful, because you could be woken up at 1AM by hammer blows :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

you'd like go to live near them for be an helpful neighbor? good, but be careful, because you could be woken up at 1AM by hammer blows :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I would love to be a helpful neighbour.  Don't worry.  I'm used to being Hammered by 1am.  :biggrin::sick:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1