Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

At night I thought sex would be between them but I noticed that Nina sometimes does not seem to want to do this and stop Kara or become a subject. Of course there are kisses and everything but in the end there will be nothing. Why is that? I do not understand Nina.:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, alokin said:

Nina has written an address to protect women from domestic violence that will be along with their clip video ... The cat called and that's why they laughed and broke the record ... Their new song might be related to the topic of domestic violence ...

That actually is interesting.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Nina sitting at the kitchen table editing her video?  Kira and DE are play fighting again.  I think they are enjoying the physical contact   :blush:.

Nina is all right about this. She does not seem like a jealous type. :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bfaith said:
At night I thought sex would be between them but I noticed that Nina sometimes does not seem to want to do this and stop Kara or become a subject. Of course there are kisses and everything but in the end there will be nothing. Why is that? I do not understand Nina.:rolleyes:

I do not understand what Nina has been asking for a year now ... Some artists have taken very seriously only the alcohol they land on ... and makes them real ...

4 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

again? really?

Barry  you are not interesting ! Enter an apartment with a contract with the RLC and discuss it !

5 hours ago, bfaith said:

I don't want to argue, and I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't know Nina's feelings. I am confident that she loves Kira, but sometimes she seems to want a mother more than a girlfriend/Wife . Someone who endures her childish behavior.
I really liked Nina. But I think she needs to grow up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, akriana said:

I don't want to argue, and I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't know Nina's feelings. I am confident that she loves Kira, but sometimes she seems to want a mother more than a girlfriend/Wife . Someone who endures her childish behavior.

sure, practically all those who have seen N&K think so, but in the last period we noticed an improvement in her from this point of view
nothing resounding, but definitely an improvement, i think also it could depends on the fact that she is having a good moment in her career as a singer, and for this reason she feels more quiet and consequently she can behaves more mature, and especially in more "correct" way towards Kira, which is the most important thing of all for me (and not only me i think)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

sure, practically all those who have seen N&K think so, but in the last period we noticed an improvement in her from this point of view
nothing resounding, but definitely an improvement, i think also it could depends on the fact that she is having a good moment in her career as a singer, and for this reason she feels more quiet and consequently she can behaves more mature, and especially in more "correct" way towards Kira, which is the most important thing of all for me (and not only me i think)

Nina is not calm. Nina closes to think about the prospects if it becomes known what the future will be and ... Kira is tortured, the last argument between the two was for an interview in which Nina almost does not talk about Kira ... Kira appears as the organizer of Nina's concerts and the band and ... Nina is the leader of the band ... The group was created a year ago and the cold in Nina and Kira's bed is for one year ... The conclusions I leave to you ...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, akriana said:

You will not hurt anyone this what this is all about, discussion.

Nina absolutely Loves Kira there is no doubt about that.  Kira absolutely Loves Nina.  It is a pure, blind, unadulterated Love  :heart:

The thing is Kira enjoys playing "Mother".  She loves to dote on Nina.  She will do anything for her.

Nina of course loves the attention that Kira gives her.  Sometimes even acting like a baby, which we have all witnessed in the past.

Nina is also lazy she has even admitted to being so.  Though this all changed quite dramatically last September.  When Nina actually did grow up!  ::)

With Nina's recent activity outside of the apartment.  She is now reverting to type.  Which is a shame but possibly only short lived.  At least I hope so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alokin said:

Nina is not calm. Nina closes to think about the prospects if it becomes known what the future will be and ... Kira is tortured, the last argument between the two was for an interview in which Nina almost does not talk about Kira ... Kira appears as the organizer of Nina's concerts and the band and ... Nina is the leader of the band ... The group was created a year ago and the cold in Nina and Kira's bed is for one year ... The conclusions I leave to you ...

So shall we conclude from this translation, (Thanks by the way) that Nina is so pre-occupied with the band that Kira feels she is being left behind?

• Like 2