Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

16 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

the weather scores -4°C, nina super sexy with stockings, is not too cold for this outfit? :biggrin:

I noticed now the novelty in the kitchen, what is it? a bright bottle? I can't understand

Hi.  I think it is a bottle of Jack Daniels.  It is probably standing on a little flat LED lamp.  Or it could be integral.  I think JD and coke is one of Kira's favourite drinks by the way. 

On the subject of lighting.  I have been doing some research to help the girls.  At IKEA they have some floor lamps.  Now for the nerdy bit, but bear with me.

NOT.  Floor uplighter, black, white.  
Article Number : 

These throw the light upwards and it bounces off the ceiling.  Just 2 or 3 of these strategically placed will fill the living room with abundant light.  With the right bulbs it is a good light, that is easier on the eyes.  So less tiring.

Then there will be no need for that annoying lamp.

So here's the deal.  If they pick up on this and do it.  Then up-vote the hell out of it.  let's turn my one tiny squeak into a roar.

This will also encourage the girls.  Maybe even shame RLC into fixing the other issues in the apartment.  ::)

So what do you think folks?  Surely it's worth a try.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1