Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Bigmac18 is going to be freaked out again.  That cat pillow is waiting to stare him down.  :biggrin:

The pillow is not there now. I think the coast is clear, I can easily watch without a probl... OH NO THERE IS IT ARGHH!!  

:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

The pillow is not there now. I think the coast is clear, I can easily watch without a probl... OH NO THERE IS IT ARGHH!!  

:biggrin:

Somebody get that guy a sedative!  Or at least a big glass of whisky.  Be Brave!  :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, bigmac18 said:

The orangy dress is Nina is again a hit.

Also: did Kira have the back of her head shaven?

Yes!  Kira has had the back of her head tightly shaven,  3 points under the neck I think it's called.  She slicked it down and now looks :cool:.

9 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Yes!  Kira has had the back of her head tightly shaven,  3 points under the neck I think it's called.  She slicked it down and now looks :cool:.

I do not say I do not like this but a bit strange. She is more and more a boyish style.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bfaith said:

I do not say I do not like this but a bit strange. She is more and more a boyish style.

I think Kira prefers "masculine" haircuts (i hope this is the correct term for defining it), i'd like to see her with long hair sometime... just out of curiosity

but anyway she's too cute to look masculine, she's fine with all kinds of haircuts :blush::heart:

• Like 1

Kira has nearly always preferred a "Masculine Look" as you put it.  She rarely wears a dress or skirt but when she does.   WOWEE!  She can look a Million dollars :heart: :heart:

I just think she feels more comfortable in Jeans or Jog pants.  It is probably not a deliberate style statement, because she is indeed very feminine in her outlook. 

Besides, style statements are left to Nina, which she does does so very well.  ::)

Pleas note:  None of the above statements are meant to be sexist in any way shape or form.  But shoot me down if you must.  Nooo!  just Shoot me.  Omg!  now I'm drivelling on about fashion, somebody pull the trigger.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Kira has nearly always preferred a "Masculine Look" as you put it.  She rarely wears a dress or skirt but when she does.   WOWEE!  She can look a Million dollars :heart: :heart:

I just think she feels more comfortable in Jeans or Jog pants.  It is probably not a deliberate style statement, because she is indeed very feminine in her outlook. 

Besides, style statements are left to Nina, which she does does so very well.  ::)

Pleas note:  None of the above statements are meant to be sexist in any way shape or form.  But shoot me down if you must.  Nooo!  just Shoot me.  Omg!  now I'm drivelling on about fashion, somebody pull the trigger.

OK To save you all a whole bunch of time. 

47f45ea4edb16647f80003cb03a2fdcb.png

Here it is.  123 Pull...

Kira has always been the 'man' in the relationship.  99% of the time she takes charge in the bedroom (often Nina doesn't bother to reciprocate) and she seems more stable of the two (which isn't saying much). Nina is a centralist - the world revolves around her. Unfortunately, like many 'guys' who cater to women for the affection, Kira kinda does the same with Nina.

• Like 1