RLC guys masturbation, dick etc.

youngbigboy

Sadly, last night I stumbled across Igor jerking his gherkin, it's an image that I wish I can delete from my brain.    :-[

you must be sick LOL Caveman are you man or woman and you pay to watch man jerk off I love to see woman masturbate and lesbians

Sadly, last night I stumbled across Igor jerking his gherkin, it's an image that I wish I can delete from my brain.    :-[

you must be sick LOL Caveman are you man or woman and you pay to watch man jerk off I love to see woman masturbate and lesbians

Actually, I am trying to figure out what you are No Dick Nick!

Now you look like woman lesbian I like that very much

Now you look like woman lesbian I like that very much

Seriously, if you are trying to offend me you really need to work harder than that, your efforts thus far have been pathetic at best!  But i pity you, No Dick Nick, with all the sexual frustrations you must be feeling after popping a hole in your blow up doll, I am sure that we can find for you another inflatable sheep for you somewhere!

We can find one of them in N.Z. Or we can get him a camel from the sandbox and give him a step stool.

Have you no respect for animals.  What did the sheep or camels do to you for you both to suggest such a horrible thing.  He should only gets his Patty Palm and that's it.

Maybe he didn't pop his inflate a date.... I am betting it rejected him!  Now he is all butt hurt and has to try to take it out on us!  ;D

A blowup doll rejection.  I did not see that coming and apparently neither did he.

Props to you UFC.