Julia & Eric - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 7/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, bnkd said:

Eric is a loser.  He is sitting there playing a video game while Julia lays there with her amazing pussy exposed to him.  I would have to ice my balls and cock if she was my gf.  Eric should moce out!

He is not a loser but if you watch them then you know that she didn't let him fuck her. And the Time he Fuck her, he almost force her to do it. Event when he Fuck her she push hum all thé Time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/17/2018 at 6:42 AM, nounou said:

He is not a loser but if you watch them then you know that she didn't let him fuck her. And the Time he Fuck her, he almost force her to do it. Event when he Fuck her she push hum all thé Time.

I dont get why she does that... is there a reason that they barely fuck? I mean, I think I only see them fucking recently... never before.

6 hours ago, praver said:

I dont get why she does that... is there a reason that they barely fuck? I mean, I think I only see them fucking recently... never before.

I don't know why. But the problem is with julia. Maybe she is a lesbien and didn't know that.

• Like 2

I believe she's very introvert and possibly have social anxiety, if you let that take over you will stay in the safety of your home all the time, and that will make you incredibly lazy, sick and depressed, and you have no sexdrive.. It took my girlfriend leaving me to snap out of it but yeah.. been there done that

• 2 weeks later...