Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

This isn't a first time " I don't know what to do?" event.  Everybody is back for an encore.  What did Kust think was going to happen?  Apparently the girls said join us.( sorry I went to play hockey and missed all of the after the bath stuff.  If anyone wants to share a peek you can tease me with what I missed.)   I doubt any of us watching this happen would ever say no?  I mean just to be polite shouldn't you say "why sure ladies I will join you if you insist."   Actually that fact that everyone was back at the apartment doing similar sexy things should have screaming "Lets not screw this up time."  That doesn't even take into account that the girls are naked and having sex with each other.  WTF

I just watched what happened last night and I'm sure I must be the only one here to NOT have joined them! Sorry, Luci is beautiful but she's a cheap date... two glasses of wine and you can do whathever you want with her! Bea, she's so repulsive to me, like a natural preservative that stops you from any forms of exitement!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

I just watched what happened last night and I'm sure I must be the only one here to NOT have joined them! Sorry, Luci is beautiful but she's a cheap date... two glasses of wine and you can do whathever you want with her! Bea, she's so repulsive to me, like a natural preservative that stops you from any forms of exitement!!!

Agree with you