Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

21 minutes ago, bloody_earth said:

this my first comment . just want say that this man Kust , is not normal , he very strange . always using his phone , day and night . luci trying to talk with him , touch him . seduce him .. he very cold in his emotions  , and even he is rude . she try to touch him , he push her hand away or even stand up .. even his face , body actions .. not normal .. very very cold person .. and he act as blind . how luci with such guy who ignore her most of the time ! .. 

agree with you but remember not everyone can do it in front of cam  i think  that is his problem  so luci still love him

32 minutes ago, bloody_earth said:

this my first comment . just want say that this man Kust , is not normal , he very strange . always using his phone , day and night . luci trying to talk with him , touch him . seduce him .. he very cold in his emotions  , and even he is rude . she try to touch him , he push her hand away or even stand up .. even his face , body actions .. not normal .. very very cold person .. and he act as blind . how luci with such guy who ignore her most of the time ! .. 

In my opinion watching this apartment these days I reach the conclusion.
This guy has a lot of patience, Luci is a beautiful and hot woman, but he lives drunk all the time ...... he sleeps all day and night and he steames all the time.
I saw her kicking him today and throwing beer at her.
Yes she is very hot and has a beautiful body ........ but everything in life has its price

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Kust struggling.. not easy for him.. Luci has gotta show him a whole lot of love....no beer..wine.. .. more tenderness..

maybe he needs more wine loosen those inhibitions he never lets go and gets drunk with his woman he always just watches her 

I think that she rules their house .. which is ok if thats what they do..he looks like her slave:dodgy:.. get my clothes dress me.. after everything he still does it. total devotion or sub-servant rules?:dodgy:  if that makes them happy best to them both...now they can do it away from the glare of the camera...