Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 hours ago, Fairy said:

Glasha and Sonya really had a good idea to bring someone to give them a gym class. They are now in very very great shape (in front of the tv):biggrin:

I'm really stupud on dances, I can't even tell if it was ment as excercise, it looked more like some recreational thing.

Nice looking instruktor though!

I saw Glasha wore her corset during the dance. That can't be comfortable!

I don't understand why Glasha wear that corset at all really?? I love Glasha's forms, I love her little belly as it is, the corset just leaves some ugly marks, and it can't be comfortable to wear! 

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't understand why Glasha wear that corset at all really?? I love Glasha's forms, I love her little belly as it is, the corset just leaves some ugly marks, and it can't be comfortable to wear! 

she probably does not wear it for her pleasure but perhaps for medical reasons.:cry:

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Hi Ed...I love her shape too :heart:...I can sorta understand it if she wants to wear it if she's going out clubbing, but not for exercise/dance, like here...Unless she has some sort of issues with her back and she wears it for added support...

3 minutes ago, Fairy said:

she probably does not wear it for her pleasure but perhaps for medical reasons.:cry:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi Ed...I love her shape too :heart:...I can sorta understand it if she wants to wear it if she's going out clubbing, but not for exercise/dance, like here...Unless she has some sort of issues with her back and she wears it for added support...

Yes, I've thought of that too, if you remember, but the kind of corset she wears doesn't really look like it give much support, and it is just something in the way she wears it that've got me thinking it isn't medical. It might be medical, and than it of course is very different, then I fully support her.... My point is just that her forms look great, so if it isn't medical, she doesn't need a corset.