Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

22 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think time for salary is approaching and i am sure the viewership has gone down here... so they planned something ..funny how two girls who were dancing together, suddenly went to bed without talking to each other and the new bottle is just lying there unused...

I just call it sad :sad:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I just call it sad :sad:

yes it is....today it really seemed something fun was coming... dont know what happened between the two... but something fun is long due in this apartment...if we include barca 1 and 2 as well... then we have seen many incidents where something was about to start but suddenly stopped at the last moment...

I logged on now, after being out for a while. When I read the thread it kinda sound like something happened, but I can't really find much on replay.... When was it?

I saw them walking around in bikini and high heels, but I really hope they DON'T go that way, show instead of real life will not make anything any better in my view.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I logged on now, after being out for a while. When I read the thread it kinda sound like something happened, but I can't really find much on replay.... When was it?

I saw them walking around in bikini and high heels, but I really hope they DON'T go that way, show instead of real life will not make anything any better in my view.

today sonya and angie got drunk..glasha was outside and the guest girl was sleeping in sonya's room... they were dancing in the kitchen in their bra.. they finished the bottle and went out to get a new one.. if u remember about 2 months back...glash and sonya were dancing in their bra and even kissed eachother a few times.. i think the night they got locked outside.. so something similar was about to happen tonite..between sonya and angie.. angie was also about to take off her pants.. then all that happened as what i have written above...

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

what happened here? sonya with angie in bed? i missed last 2 hrs... did they resolve their issues? so this also means yesterday they had a serious disagreement

Sonja awake and went in to her 0815 (after she cleaned up the mess in the hall )
Glasha in to the bed to, and they talked about yesterday (do I think) for one hour, Glasha back to her bed, and the went back to sleep

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Sonja awake and went in to her 0815 (after she cleaned up the mess in the hall )
Glasha in to the bed to, and they talked about yesterday (do I think) for one hour, Glasha back to her bed, and the went back to sleep

probably we will never know what really happened yest suddenly... but the fact that angie went out late today...shows that yesterday they had really planned something fun... plus angie taking off pants in the living room...this has never happened before..in the presence of other girls... but when she went to sleep..she avoided sonya who was in the kitchen and left her bag and phone in the kitchen.... collected it in the morning...

On 25/1/2018 at 11:28 AM, hampelo said:

REALLY.  Interesting argument.  It is exactly the same argument used by my mother when she ran out of cogent thoughts and arguments supported by reason.  

She was right tho :biggrin: