Angie, Emily, Samantha - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, Zinc said:

Who says this apartment is boring....🤬

first time in the history of RLC a girl had sex after officially leaving the apartment.... look at her commitment... she skipped her flight for us..

most amazing thing was she didnt close angie's door nor angie requested her to do so.. and for a good time they had sex in the corridor and then right outside the door of angie's room before moving in sonya's room... how thrilling was that... 

"Who says this apartment is boring" probarby most viewrs that watch the place in the last three,four months...underblankets sex,beyound boring "parties".Hope this visit of ex resident isn't an usual thing from now on,place need one,two good new residents,this ex resident can go have sex in her place.

Honesty I think this ex resident tought she and friend(also ex resident)they could do that nothing daily thing for ever..than seems finaly rlc put an end in that,and now she wants the easy money and nice house back...that's explain why she it's still in and strangely having sex at good view..wonder if next will be the other one.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Who says this apartment is boring" probarby most viewrs that watch the place in the last three,four months...underblankets sex,beyound boring "parties".Hope this visit of ex resident isn't an usual thing from now on,place need one,two good new residents,this ex resident can go have sex in her place.

haha... but i am really curious to know what exactly happened yest night... coz clearly sonya doesnt have any clothes of her own so it was not preplanned and how come she specifically came back to have sex and that also sort of wild sex in the open without closing doors.. its like RLC offered her a departure bonus for doing something like that and she made a last minute change of plans...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honesty I think this ex resident tought she and friend(also ex resident)they could do that nothing daily thing for ever..than seems finaly rlc put an end in that,and now she wants the easy money and nice house back...that's explain why she it's still in and strangely having sex at good view..wonder if next will be the other one.

she had sex few weeks ago with good view too, bedroom, bathroom, even in the living room  and she was a tenant 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

yeah we both have something similar on our minds.. but she still seems dressed up to leave apparently... i hope atleast angie is put under pressure to perform ... i hope the culture changes in this apartment now..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

she had sex few weeks ago with good view too, bedroom, bathroom, even in the living room  and she was a tenant 😉

She had sex at good view maybe three,four times at max sinse middle November if last year,about six months.But honestly think the worst residents weren't her or the other brunet(both actually had some effort from time to time)Angie(in my opinion)was the worst one.

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yeah we both have something similar on our minds.. but she still seems dressed up to leave apparently... i hope atleast angie is put under pressure to perform ... i hope the culture changes in this apartment now..

Totaly,Just think..if you're aren't an resident anymore why to have sex on cams..specialy when was an very unusual thing.Regard Angie..no hopes at all.My hopes are in the new residents that suposly will replace the two that are gone,not seing rlc doing worst,probarby they will be fun,like lights on and have nice sex on cams,maybe even finaly we gona see some nice parties,house it's nice and big seems appropriate to nice parties,now it just need good residents.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,Just think..if you're aren't an resident anymore why to have sex on cams..specialy when was an very unusual thing.Regard Angie..no hopes at all.My hopes are in the new residents that suposly will replace the two that are gone,not seing rlc doing worst,probarby they will be fun,like lights on and have nice sex on cams,maybe even finaly we gona see some nice parties,house it's nice and big seems appropriate to nice parties,now it just need good residents.

hmmm.. the sad part is.. i loved this combination of girls... they are some of the most beautiful ever on RLC.. all in one apartment.. plus they are more close to real life girls and normal girls... unlike the barca girls... so there is more excitement to see them unwind and get naughty... but forget about sex.. we never saw a girl girl massage in the apartment.. infact G and S have probably seen angie topless only once... i want this place to change but dont want it to become barca like.. i dont want 24/7 nude drinking girls roaming around and have forced massages and making fake noises...

i have hope in angie... she is changed a lot and slow.. in her first party she cried because the guy pulled down her sheets.. initially she didnt even wear skirts inside the apartment which showed her legs... even in the presence of girls... also she hardly spent time with G&S..

from that she changed to being more open about her clothing, did bating, got more open with girls and also got more comfortable with guys... allowed that perverto friend to touch her, share bed with her... she is changin but slow... to be honest...she is so hot that i want to give her more chance.. esp i want to see how she lives alone here.. if she does..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm.. the sad part is.. i loved this combination of girls... they are some of the most beautiful ever on RLC.. all in one apartment.. plus they are more close to real life girls and normal girls... unlike the barca girls... so there is more excitement to see them unwind and get naughty... but forget about sex.. we never saw a girl girl massage in the apartment.. infact G and S have probably seen angie topless only once... i want this place to change but dont want it to become barca like.. i dont want 24/7 nude drinking girls roaming around and have forced massages and making fake noises...

i have hope in angie... she is changed a lot and slow.. in her first party she cried because the guy pulled down her sheets.. initially she didnt even wear skirts inside the apartment which showed her legs... even in the presence of girls... also she hardly spent time with G&S..

from that she changed to being more open about her clothing, did bating, got more open with girls and also got more comfortable with guys... allowed that perverto friend to touch her, share bed with her... she is changin but slow... to be honest...she is so hot that i want to give her more chance.. esp i want to see how she lives alone here.. if she does..

I don't find her very attractive p,she looks ok or even nice,but her body shape it's kinda strange(maybe more than an couple implants),in that regard I found the ex residents prettier,both had pretty faces and nice bodies.As I said have no hope regard Angie,but have some in the new residents,they still can be real life girls and more normal(as you said)but be fun..and not hide cams so much.Myself also don't want another barca type place(we already have those),but..residents that do all the things in cams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

sonya going again...loool..i would love to see the fat guy spend time with angie alone.. he has a huge crush on her...

It's possible but..hide under one,two blankets..that how cold ladie does.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't find her very attractive p,she looks ok or even nice,but her body shape it's kinda strange(maybe more than an couple implants),in that regard I found the ex residents prettier,both had pretty faces and nice bodies.As I said have no hope regard Angie,but have some in the new residents,they still can be real life girls and more normal(as you said)but be fun..and not hide cams so much.Myself also don't want another barca type place(we already have those),but..residents that do all the things in cams.

yeah i think she is butt implants while her boob implants are not the typlical silicone but more of fat injection type... for me it is attractive when a woman knows what makes her body more attractive... most women these days work out at the gym like guys and turn into bone and muscles.. with no curves and softness.. angie seems tobe more into walks or yoga... she maintains natural fat in her body alongwith those implants...which is sexy... lets see.. good luck to our money invested on RLC

• Upvote 1