Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

10 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Wonder why we can get some pretty good pics and videos of  "Girls on Vacation " , yet we hardly see anything good  from the KKK apartment ? 

Is the KKK apartment monitored better by RLC  or do they just  never allow anything good to come out of that  Moscow shit hole ??  ( per D. Trump) ....LOL

lol, this place is a no fly zone

• Like 1

12 hours ago, peking said:

lol, this place is a no fly zone

Boring is a better term for the activity of this apartment................they went from #1 in B1  to virtually invisible in Moscow !  These 2 girls (Kami & Kristy were so popular in Barca 1, that RLC believed that by giving them their own apartment in Moscow , with no free areas ; they (RLC) would make a fortune ,  because everyone wanted to see K&K  !  What a joke and giant blunder RLC !!  And now I believe that RLC again screwed up by closing B1 and opening  the B4  CatHouse !   ( just my opinion ).

• Like 2

On 2/3/2018 at 6:53 AM, slider_69 said:

Boring is a better term for the activity of this apartment................they went from #1 in B1  to virtually invisible in Moscow !  These 2 girls (Kami & Kristy were so popular in Barca 1, that RLC believed that by giving them their own apartment in Moscow , with no free areas ; they (RLC) would make a fortune ,  because everyone wanted to see K&K  !  What a joke and giant blunder RLC !!  And now I believe that RLC again screwed up by closing B1 and opening  the B4  CatHouse !   ( just my opinion ).

bummer because it seemed like people were luvin em. always thought the K&K thing was overrated but that was my opinion. I read somewhere that B1 was closed because of a heat issue? B4, I could never get the B's right, lol, but B4 has too many

and to me, your opinion is just dandy.

• Like 1